Today, organizations must work on wafer-thin margins to optimize their costs while maintaining their leadership position in the market. In short, in an economy where time is money, organizations that wish to compete at an international level have no scope of error and must attain maximum efficiency across their processes, in the minimum amount of time, to optimize their costs and profits.
The question is how?
Well, even in the era of Artificial Intelligence, the employees of a company remain its foremost resource. And, if you are in a leadership or managerial role, your organization depends upon you to take the initiative to identify wasteful practices and improve operational efficiencies, which would, in turn, benefit your career graph immensely.
But how can you achieve this?
Lean and Six Sigma certification offer a great way to improve your capabilities as a leader in your organization. Developed in 1986 by Bill Smith, then an engineer in Motorola, to improve the quality of the company’s devices, Six Sigma has become a global phenomenon today and finds application across a wide range of industries and organizations such as Amazon, Ford Motor Company, Starwood Hotels, and even the US Army.
The Lean method is similar to Six Sigma. However, unlike Six Sigma that focusses on eliminating errors within processes, Lean stresses on achieving greatest efficiency in operations by identifying and eliminating futile processes that consume time and effort.
The origin of the term, Lean Manufacturing, lies in the book, “The Machine That Changed The World”, by Womack. In the book, Womack shares a straightforward account of the history of automobile manufacturing combined with a comparative study of automotive assembly plants across Japan, USA, and Europe while setting up some common principles that companies can adapt to their processes to eliminate errors and optimize their processes. Focused mainly on managerial skills, today, Lean Manufacturing finds application in manufacturing processes across the world and is a quintessential certification for anyone who wishes to excel in a leadership or managerial role.
Give Your Career A New Direction With Lean Methodology
If you are a:
- Team Leader
- General or Senior Manager
- Program Manager or Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Quality Assurance Manager
Or functioning in a similar role in your organization, obtaining a Lean certification will help you develop analytic and problem-solving skills, relevant to leadership positions, in addition to adding the edge to your resume.
At Vative Academy, we offer internationally-recognized Lean methodology certifications to professionals to improve their career prospects considerably. Our thoughtfully curated modules can be accessed online, reducing the cost of training by 66% while also making it highly convenient for professionals to complete the course without disturbing their work schedule.
Established in 2010, we have trained over 7,000 individuals till date and delivered 700,000+ hours of training. Certified by LSSSP, we don’t stop at learning but encourage our graduates to apply what they have learned to real life projects guided by their Lean coach for maximum impact and better learning outcomes.
Benefits of Lean Certification
Before we delve into the details, let us share with you some interesting information that shows how our Lean certification courses impacted the careers of Vative graduates and their employers:
- 96% of graduates reported improved job performance
- 78% of graduates reported improved skills leading to job promotion
- 87% of graduates reported feeling more valued in their jobs
- 20% increase in staff retention reported by employers
- 300% + ROI achieved on projects implemented for certification
Impressed? Now lets us tell you how a Lean certification can evolve your managerial career to the next level:
- Better Time Management – Implementing Lean methodologies in a business enables employees to manage their time effectively leading to higher productivity across the board.
- Improved Client Relations – In addition to improving procedural efficiencies, Lean methodologies can also be applied to customer relations to effectively reduce the number of client complaints and win their trust and business for your organization.
- Speedy Promotions – Lean certification holders are an asset to any organization as they possess high risk assessment and financial management skills, which are desirable for senior managerial positions. Thus, a Lean certification adds a lot of value to your skillset, as well as, your resume, enabling you to climb the ladder of success in your organization quickly.
- Find Work In Any Industry – The principles and strategies that you learn as part of your Lean training find application across a plethora of industries – leading to bountiful employment opportunities for Lean certificate holders who command some of the highest salaries in the corporate world.
Are you ready to take on a leadership or managerial role in your company? Enroll for globally recognized LSSSP certified Lean courses at the Vative Academy to access best practice content, tools, certifications and industry expert coaches all in one place.
P.S. If you wish to add to your technical skills, you can always head to Vative.com.au, our parent company that offers Six sigma certification to professionals.